5.5.1 - May 20, 2019
- Fixed: Misc. bug fixes.
5.5.0 - May 10, 2019
- New: A redesigned gallery.
- New: Supports loading RAW photos.
- Enhanced: Settings menu now provides debug info when you email support.
- Enhanced: Significantly faster startup launch time.
- Enhanced: Smoother scrolling experience.
5.4.15 - May 3, 2019
- Fixed: Quick fix for users trying to log in.
5.4.14 - May 3, 2019
- Fixed: An issue with landscape layouts on iPad not displaying properly.
- Fixed: HTML tags showing in tutorials.
- Fixed: Misc. bug fixes.
5.4.11 - Apr 9, 2019
- Fixed: Watermarks are now correctly working.
5.4.6 - Mar 27, 2019
- New: Reflect effect! You can now mirror your images in unique and exciting perspectives.
- Enhanced: Pixelate effect has been updated with new pixel shapes. Look forward to using dots, hexagons, and more.
- New: Flatten image. We've added the ability to flatten images in Polarr. The new reflect tool and updated pixelate tool require flattening before proceeding. But you can flatten any image by using the history tool.
- New: 1 free pro-export per day. We're giving non-pro users one free export per day for photos that have been edited with pro tools. You can still export an unlimited amount of photos that have been edited with free tools.
5.3.9 - Jan 6, 2019
- Fixed: Bug that caused Polarr to take up too much storage.
5.3.1 - Dec 22, 2018
- Fixed: Face detection bug in the face tool.
5.2.0 - Sep 12, 2018
- New: Border tool that automatically suggests border colors.
- Enhanced: Text tool has been enhanced with support for custom fonts, new shadow effects, borders, and so much more.
- Enhanced: The Fringing tool has been updated with more granular control.
5.1.2 - Aug 3, 3018
- Enhanced: Emoji are now supported in the text tool.
- New: Polarr themes can be shared as a QR code.
5.1.1 - Aug 1, 2018
- New: Rendering pipeline for custom filters.
5.1.0 - Jul 26, 2018
- New: 8-point perspective distortion tool.
- Enhnaced: Edge-aware brush now available for the brush tool.
5.0.5 - May 28, 2018
- Enhanced: Custom filter retrieval is now more robust.
- Fixed: Album and gallery related app crashes.
5.0.4 - May 23, 2018
- Enhanced: Flare layers and all flares are now borderless.
- Enhanced: Non-custom layers are now allowed in custom QR filters.
- Fixed: Black screen issue on iPod Touch.
5.0.3 - May 19, 2018
- New: LUT support for iPads on iOS 11.
- Enhanced: Spot removal tool.
- Fixed: Some filters weren't correctly applying, that's now fixed.
- Fixed: RAW image decoding bug.
5.0.0 - May 9, 2018
- New: Overlays.
- New: Depth mask is new a local adjustment.
- New: Duotone support.
- New: Subscription support.
- Misc: No longer supporting iOS 9.
4.9.9 - Apr 2, 2018
- Fixed: Face tool bug.
- Fixed: Batch export orientation bug.
4.6.0 - Feb 14, 2018
- Enhanced: There are now separate views for color histograms.
- Enhanced: Face tool has improved face selection.
4.5.1 - Jan 13, 2018
- Fixed: Filter previews now showing up for users on iOS 10.
4.5.0 - Jan 9, 2018
- Enhanced: Filter panel loading speed has been improved.
- Fixed: QR codes now correctly save.
4.4.5 - Dec 17, 2017
- Enhanced: Easier way to switch between filter packs.
- New: Haptic feedback support.
- New: Choose QR code as GIF or static image while exporting.
- Fixed: Photo importing issues for HEIF.
4.4.4 - Dec 7, 2017
- New: Added inversion tool in the effects panel.
- Enhanced: Adjustment sliders are more visible.
4.4.3 - Nov 25, 2017
- New: You can choose to export your filter as a GIF or static image in Settings.
- Enhanced: Crop confirmation is more visible now.
4.4.1 - Nov 22, 2017
- New: P3 color support for iOS11 devices. Your photos taken on newer iPhones are going to look even better with this update.
- New: 3D touch and zoom button for the gallery. Head to the gallery, and you'll now be able to zoom in on your images.
- Fixed: HEIF images not opening when using Polarr as an extension.
- Enhanced: More precise facial recognition for iOS 11.